- fast, efficient, economical way to accurately screed concrete floor
- fully adjustable handles to obtain maximum operator comfort, trigger throttle
- the combination of high frequency vibration working with curved blade disperses and rolls back concrete for a perfect level
- vibration brings fine material to the surface ready for finishing or texturing
- durable vertical drive system with clutch for gentle power take up.
- no flexible shafts to break.
- light enough to use without concrete roadforms
- blades interchangeable with other leading make units.
|Engine||Honda GX35 1.3 HP , 4 stroke|
|Weight (without blade)||12.7 Kg|
|Sound Power||50 Dba|
|Vibration (handle)||<9 m/s sq|
|1.2 m||2.9 Kg|
|1.8 m||4.4 Kg|
|2.4 m||5.8 Kg|
|3.0 m||7.3 Kg|
|3.7 m||8.7 Kg|
|4.5 m||10.2 Kg|
|4.9 m||11.6 Kg|