The BT120 walk behind trowel is the professional finishers right arm. it gives the finisher 2 ½ times the performance of a 90cm(36″) diameter trowel. The combination of weight, balance and blade span provides an all round performance that is unequaled.
The 18″ finish blades with the use of clip on float shoes will provide far superior results for first passes on superflat floor requirements.
- tri-tube lateral welded handle for strength. all control cables run inside the three handle tubes for maximum protection
- body contoured handle bar for control & safety
- dual stop controls – deadman & centrifugal
- chromed handle and guard ring for easy cleaning
- precision engineered gearbox and spider assembly for trouble free long life.
- spider arms fully adjustable to maintain exact blade balance and eliminate machine wobble
- lifting hook fitted standard to BT90 & BT120
- full options of blades and float pans – finish, combination, float shoes, plastic blades.
- blades and pans standard to many well known make of machines
- 24 month warranty on machine and engine
|Model||Operating Diameter||Engine Options||Handle Type||Weight|
|BT120H270||120cm (46″)||Honda GX270, 9 HP||Rigid Tri-tube dual safety||110 Kg|
|BT120H340||120cm (46″)||Honda GX340 11 HP||Rigid Tri-tube dual safety||113 Kg|
|BT120H390||120cm (46″)||Honda GX390 13 HP||Rigid Tri-Tube dual safety||114 Kg|