- These finishing blades are manufactured from high carbon spring steel with high abrasive resistance.
- Blade bars machined to fine tolerances & blade base rivet holes cut and countersunk to ensure perfect blade assembly every time.
- Rigid quality control for consistent supply
- Blades to fit most major trowel producers (click for cross ref page)
- Finishing blades packaged with plastic thread protectors
- Finish blades offered in two versions – pro fine finish and pro long life.
- Barikell mk8 finish and combination blades with m10 bolt also produced and supplied
|Part No.||Size Inch|
|F90416||6″ x 14” Finish (M8 & M10)|
|F90419||6″ x 14″ Long Life finish (1.9mm thick steel)|
|F120416||6″ x 18″ Finish (M8 & M10), also available packed in sets of 5 blades|
|F120419||6″ x 18″ Long Life Finish (1.9mm thick steel)|
|F120419LB||6″ x 18″ Long life blade 1.9mm with 20mm blade bar for use on heavy riders such as HTX and TS100.|
|F75416B||6″ x 10″ finish Barikell Bartell|
|F75416D||6″ x 10″ BT75 Standard trowel|