- Combination blades manufactured from high carbon spring steel with high abrasive resistance.
- Blade bars machined to fine tolerances & blade base rivet holes cut and countersunk
- To ensure perfect blade assembly every time.
- Rigid quality control for consistent supply
- Blades to fit most major trowel producers (click for cross ref page)
- Concrete combination blades packaged with plastic thread protectors
- Finish blades offered in two versions – pro fine finish and pro long life.
- Barikell mk8 finish and combination blades with m10 bolt also produced and supplied
|C90419||8 x 14” Combination Blades (M8 & M10)|
|C120419||8 x 18” Combination Blades (M8 & M10)|
|C90419NC||8 x 18” Combination Blades (Clipper blade)|