The BTPT75H Porta Trowel combines lightweight design with improved operator safety and allows for earlier commencement of concrete finishing when compared to heavier walk behind machines.
Matched with multi-use combination blades and a variable-length pole, this unit achieves optimum control from up to 6 meters away and allows the operator to complete finishing works without the need to step foot on the wet concrete.
- Lightweight design.
- Control from up to 6m away.
- Easy control directional steering function.
- Robust, durable and fully sealed inline planetary gearbox.
- Blade pitch function of up to 25 degrees.
- Trowel Diameter 750mm (30”).
- Clip Together Handles Sold Separately.
- 24 month warranty on machine and engine.
|Model||Operating Diameter||Engine Options||Handle Type||Weight|
|BTPT75H||75cm (24″)||Honda GX35, 1.5 HP||Snap handle type||20 Kg|